Thursday, March 26, 2020

ENGLISH

Thursday, 26th of March

Good morning guys! How are you today? Are you doing your work at home? I hope so! 😜

In this unit nÂș 3, as you know, we have also studied about different ways of transport. What ways of transport do you know?

Listen to these songs and sing along!





Now, pay attention to this video about land, water and air means or transport:


In your notebook or in a piece of paper, write numers from 1 to 30 and write the means of transport in the correct place.


https://cdn.slidesharecdn.com/ss_thumbnails/meanstransport-130523092506-phpapp02-thumbnail-4.jpg?cb=1369301141




Finally, write some sentences with I LIKE and I DON¨T LIKE.

For example:

- I like planes. I don´t like buses.
1.__________________________.
2.__________________________.
3.__________________________.


Thanks for you efforts and see you tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment